Welcome to Lavender & Light

Welcome to Lavender & Light

Hello, friend.

I’m so glad you’re here.

If you’ve found your way to this little corner of the internet, I don’t believe it’s by accident.

Lavender & Light was created to be a place of peace in a world that often feels noisy, overwhelming, and uncertain. Here, we’ll open our Bibles, spend time in prayer, ask difficult questions, celebrate victories, walk through struggles, and learn what it means to follow Jesus more closely every day.

You can expect devotionals, Bible studies, encouragement, sermons, reflections, prayers, and honest conversations about faith. Some days we’ll dive deeply into Scripture. Other days we’ll simply sit together and remember that God is still good, even when life is hard.

A little about me: I’m a Christian, a youth leader, an author, and someone who loves Jesus with all of her heart. Like many of you, I’ve experienced seasons of joy, anxiety, grief, hope, doubt, growth, and renewal. Through it all, I have discovered something beautiful:

God has been faithful every single time.

My prayer is that this place becomes a refuge for anyone who needs encouragement, wisdom, hope, or simply a reminder that they are deeply loved by God.

So, whether you’re new to your faith, have walked with Jesus for many years, or are simply curious about Him, welcome.

I’m thankful you’re here.


With love,

Megan


“Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.” — Psalm 119:105


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Years of Praying for a Baby

Why I Keep Saying Yes to Serving

When Your Prayers Don’t Sound Pretty